Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yesterday I went to do some shopping and eat at a chinese buffet with Alexou. ~

I bought some cute stickers, a proper box for my nailpolishes and some hairties.

I wanted to buy some makeup at the Yves Rocher but the one in Baie Comeau closed. ;w; So, I will have to buy all my makeup and beauty products at the Yves Rocher at Chicoutimi... D: I think it's a sign that I have to move out from here...

So, here was my outfit for yesterday. ~



I wanted to wear my white dress a lot. ♥

At first I wanted to do an old school look with a twist of gothic, but I remembered that my true lolita love was the cute and sweet outfits and hairstyles. ~

I woke up very early today and I feel so calm and sereine. I will make myself a cup of tea with a lot of milk, eat a small breakfast and clean up the house peacefully. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment