Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 3, 2012

Tonight I made myself a little warm milk with cinnamon and honey. ♥ I prepared it in my new large teacup. ^w^ I think it's perfect for it! It will also be very useful for herbal teas that are usually infused directly in the cup. ~

Here was my outfit for yesterday. ~


I like to wear bright red lipstick and golden details with that dress. ♥

I went at Valérie's house to play some games. ^w^ It was very funny and we chatted a lot. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment