Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 17, 2012

It was my birthday dinner yesterday. ^w^ I went to L'orange Bleue with my friends. ♥

Here was my outfit. ~


I wanted to wear something a little over the top with a lot of stars. ♥

So I went at Alexou's job to pick her up and we decided to take some pictures because we were a little early.


A better outfit shot. ^w^


Arabesque. ♥


With the lovely flowers. ~

We went at the restaurant and Val and Keven were already there. :3


Kawaii picture with the kawaii chirurgical mask Alexou gave me. XD ♥


Keven with his gift from me. :3 It's a magical book. ♥


With the gift from Val and Keven. ^o^ It was some very kawaii cupcake measuring spoons. ♥


With my chopsticks when waiting for my sushis! ~

In general I really like the sushis at L'orange Bleue but this time I was a little disappointed. ;w; There was almost no variety even if it was some chef's choice sushis. D: They weren't as yummy as they usually are and I really wish I choosed something else... ;w;

After the meal we took some pictures again. XD ♥


Group picture! ♥


These pictures are pretty... But I have ugly red eyes and I don't know how to correct them. D:
 [ Yvan is an amazing photographer by the way. ♥ ]




Lots of pictures with the piano that was in the reception room. ~



The reason why I love my friends it's because we think of taking pictures like this. ♥

After the dinner we went at the Timmies to eat our dessert because the desserts at L'orange Bleue are waaay too pricy. XD I took a cinnamon bun and a hot chocolate. ~ Finally, we decided to finish the evening at Alexou's appartment. ~ We watched Mathilda wich is a child movie about a very intelligent young girl who have some kind of psychic powers. I reaaaally liked that movie, especially Mathilda's outfits. :3 ♥

Overall it was a very lovely and fun birthday dinner and evening with some of the most amazing friends in the whole world. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment