Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last tuesday, daddy had a little infection. I was kind of scared so I suggested that he should go see a doctor and take some medecine so it doesn't expand.

He is feeling better now, don't worry. ♥

I had to go with him at the hospital because he hates to go there alone. So that was my outfit for that day. ~



I wore a simple skirt and a blouse because it was hot outside and I wanted to be comfortable. ~

On another note, I have to do a lot of "grown up" things these days and it makes me kind of tired and sad. I don't really like having responsabilities and to do things that I "have" to do, or else we will lose money or things like that.

I feel like I'm living under a lot of pressure.. but it's not a nice kind of pressure like the ones you put on yourself. I feel like it's the pressure of the society that pushes us to do things that we don't want to do or at some times we don't feel like doing them.

*sigh*

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment