Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, August 20, 2012

I feel quite happy this morning. ~ Unfortnately, I overslept a little but I went to bed a little late last night so that's why I wanted to sleep longer. :3

I don't usually take pictures when I'm not fully dressed up but today I feel enough happy and confident to show you my casual outfit for today. ~


It's inspired by the schoolgirl look. ♥

I'm don't really plan on doing anything exciting today. XD; I will probably finish washing all my lolita dresses do they can be fresh and clean for the new season. :3 I will also clean up the house a little while singing disney songs. ♫

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment