Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 3, 2012

I've been a little busy these last two days but I like when the days are busy and I have a lot of energy. ^o^

Yesterday I had to buy some groceries with daddy and this was my outfit. ~


I love wearing crimson red lipstick. ♥



I was feeling in a very old school gothic lolita mood. ♥ So I decided to wear my gothic black dress and my old school squared headdress. ♥

Also, today I visited my grandma so she can give me my birthday gift. ~ I was very happy to talk with her and to take tea at her little appartment. ♥ I love going at grandma's place, it's decorated so beautifully and filled with pastel coloured flowers. ♥

This was my outfit for today. ~



As you can see I was still feeling in my old school mood. ♥

I love old school lolita. ~ It helps me connect with the genuine spirit of lolita fashion and it make me feel so sereine and complete. ♥

Tomorrow I'm going to vote! ^w^ I really can't wait and I'm a little stressed but it's a good stress. XD; I love elections, it's always so exciting to see how the future of the society will change!

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment