Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I didn't do a lot of interresting things this weekend... Cleaning the house, reading books, cooking meals for me and daddy and taking time to relax a little. :3

I was feeling a kind of sad last friday so I decided to dress up and to take a lot of pictures to cheer me up! ^3^





I decided to be a little more creative with that dress and to match it with a lot of blue accessories to make the blue in the print stand out. ~ You can also see a closeup picture of my new pink and blue wristcuffs. ^w^

I also dressed up and took pictures today. ~ However, they are a little dark and blurry, sorry. ;w;


 

I wore a very casual outfit because I wanted to be comfortable to read my favourite book. ♥ I decided to stay in the same colour scheme than my previous outfit because I was too lazy to repaint my nails. XD;

Other than that, I feel very alone theses times... All my closest friends now lives far far away... ;w; Only a few of them wich aren't that close still lives in my area and because they have school and/or they work they aren't always available to do activities with me. ;w; At least I can still have fun with my daddy sometimes. ~ But he often work and when he works he's gone all day. D: *sigh*

I try to convince be that being alone isn't that bad but sometimes I miss my friends so much. ;o;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment