Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 10, 2012

Today was a very calm day. I was feeling happy and light. ♪

This was my casual outfit for today. ~


I wanted a childish look. :3

I decided to clean the house a little in the morning and I took some time in the afternoon for myself. ~


I coloured a cute picture in my Hello Kitty colouring book. ♥

I also made myself a yummy dinner with a lovely slice of strawberry cake for dessert. ^w^

Now, I am drinking some chocolate tea and it makes me feel very warm and happy inside. ♥ I feel like creating some beautiful things, especially writing a poem. ~

Life is so good to me right now. ♥ I reconnect with my true self little by little and I can feel that my soul and heart are wide open to new emotions and feelings filled with beauty. ♥ I can feel myself rebirth and it's such a wonderful feeling. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment