Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I feel a little sad for the lack of posting on my blog this last week. I've been feeling kind of bad in both my body and my mind so I didn't feel like writing here... But now I feel a little better. :3

Yesterday I went to the hairdresser to get my roots done and to refresh my pink colour. ~

Here was my outfit for that day. :3



I decided to wear something simple and casual with tulle accessories. ~ Sorry for the quality of the pictures. ;w;

This weekend I will be part of the twin meet up at Montreal! I've never been to this city so I'm excited to go to this new place and to meet new lolitas. ~ I can't wait to go even if I'm a little stressed out because big cities makes me feel a little uncomfortable but I think it will worth it anyway. ^w^



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment