Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two days ago I had to go vote. ^w^

I don't usually follow politics that much but this time it was a little different. I was firmly against the goverment rising cost of the tuition fees in Quebec and a lot of parties had promised that they would cancel this increase if they won the elections. Happily, the Parti Québécois won the elections so there is no more rising of the tuition fees! Yay! ^0^

Anyway, this was my outfit to go vote. ~


I dressed in powder blue wich is the colour of my favourite party! (Option nationale)

Also, yesterday I went at my grandma's house to pick up my birthday gift from my uncle! ^w^ This is what I wore yesterday. ~



 I wanted to wear a simple sweet outfit. ♥

I don't have a lot of things to do today so I guess I will keep the house clean and take time for myself. ;o; I still feel weak and a little sick so I can't wait to feel better. ;~;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment