Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today I was feeling very light hearted and magical, just like a fairy. ♥

I decided to dress up cutely. ♥




 I wanted to wear something very light and dreamy with a lot of white and some little touches of pink. ♥ It ended out bunny themed because of the bag and the little white sugarbunnies on my accessories. ^w^

Today, I decided to read some child stories and to be a little carefree for the afternoon. ~ I like reading child stories because I always know that they will end well and there's a lot of cute and colourful images in the books. ♥ Even if I like reading "grown up" books too, little child stories are still my favourites books to read. ~

I also brushed the mane and tails of my pony collection and I remembered how much I liked to collect cute toddler toys when I was 10 or 12. Sadly, I gave them all but I really want to keep collecting them again, even if I'm older now. ^o^

Now I am enjoying a little cup of tea in one of my new flowery teacups. ♥ I haven't taken tea for a long time and I really missed it. ;o; I love how tea can make me feel so relaxed and purified. ~ I should take tea more often. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment