Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, September 7, 2012

Today I had to buy some groceries with daddy. ~

This was my outfit for today. :3




I wanted to try a more elegant sweet lolita outfit. ♥

Other than that I didn't do a lot today. ;~; I really wanted to take a little walk in the forest but I felt too tired. D: I can't wait for autumn to come so I can go walk in the forest near my house peacefully. Right now there is still too much people that are camping there. ;w;

Tonight I will make myself a vanilla and cinammon hot milk and paint my nails with a lot of glitters. ♫

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment