Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today I was feeling quite happy. ^w^ I went to eat a little lunch and to buy the groceries with daddy. ~

This was my outfit for today. ^w^


A simple outfit with my Milky Berry dress and my light pink blouse. ~ I think the blouse match very well with the little white flowers in the print. ^w^

I had a little nap this afternoon and I ate yummy skewers made by daddy for dinner. 8D I love when daddy is cooking. ;o; The food he makes is always so delicious. :3

I feel like restarting my outfit album on facebook... Maybe it will motivates me a little more to post different outfits and to do my best to make pretty coordinates and to take nice pictures of them. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment