Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Yesterday was a calm day. ~ I went to pick my winter coat at the dry cleaners and I ate a lovely chinese fondue for dinner with daddy! ~ We also had a chocolate fondue for dessert. ♥ It was a very nice day. :3

Here was my outfit for yesterday. ~





I decided to wear something casual but I wanted to keep it elegant so I paired a skirt with some pearl and tulle accessories. ♫

Today I've done a lot of cleaning in the morning. In the afternoon I decided to get dolled up to go shopping a little with daddy. We needed to shop for new carpets and I also had to buy some hair products. ~ We also went to eat out at A&W. ^w^ I tried one of their new chubby chicken burgers and it was delicious. ♥

Here was my outfit for today. ^w^





 I wanted to wear an elegant outfit with my pink Anna House dress with a little touch of old school lolita. ~

I feel very happy and productive these days. ^w^ I used to be very lazy but now I really try to wear my best outfits everyday and to take a lot of pictures. 8D I've started a new outfit album on facebook and it motivates me a lot to do my best everyday to look lovely. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment