Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I take a little time today to post my outfits from the last few days. ~ I like taking pretty pictures of my outfits and coordinate everything perfectly. ♥ It makes me very happy and proud. ~

So, here was my outfit on monday.





 I wore an elegant outfit with my Vanilla Chan OP! I chose a glittery chesire cat neclace to match with the cats on the print and I think these gloves go perfectly with this dress. ♥

On tuesday I dressed up in casual roomwear so there's no pictures of my outfit for that day.

Now, my outfit on wednesday.





I wore my Milky Berry dress with a white blouse. ~ I don't coordinate this dress with white very often so this coordination was a little challenge for me. ^w^

Finally, my outfit for today. ~





I kept the same colour scheme than yesterday because I didn't wanted to repaint my nails. XD; I wore an OTT outfit with my Star Night Theatre dress. I choosed mainly tulle accessories because I wanted an elegant look. ~

That's it for my outfits for the beginning of the week. ^w^ I forgot to say that last week I ordered two pairs of an*tai*na engeneer boots replica.

I bought a pair of pink one and a pair of white ones. ^w^ I thought about it and I plan to buy two new winter coats in white; one short and one long. I would like my coats to match my outfits and sometimes, a pink coat doesn't always match... So I bought a pair of white boots to match both of my future winter coats in white. XD;

I also plan to buy lots of new things from Oo Jia, but I have to make a little list of my priorities after all. ~o~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment