Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I was feeling very nostalgic today. ;o; As you may know, I officially started to wear lolita everyday three years ago. ~ Three years may not seem a lot for a lolita that only wear one coordinates every months, but after wearing it every day, after wearing hundreds of different outfits, you totally feel like lolita is the path of your life. ~ Sometimes, I feel like I've been wearing lolita for decades, and other times I feel like I just started the fashion. This afternoon, I was looking at my old coordinates from two years ago. I had almost no accessories and I was mix and matching my clothes very carefully to avoid wearing the exact same outfit in the week. ^^'' For some reason, I think that putting together coordinates and feeling good in them was waaay more difficult for me two or three years ago. People here in my city weren't used to see me dressed in lolita, I was getting a lot more stares at school... After all that I've been trough these three last years, I feel very proud to be the lolita that I am today. ♥

 After this little chatting about nostalgia, here are my outfit for today. :3





It's a bittersweet outfit with one of my very first lolita skirts that I bought. ♥

I remember when I first wore this skirt, it was faaaaar from this outfit you can see above. XD; When I received it, I wanted to coordinate a perfect black and white outfit with it back in the days. ~ Here it is I guess. :3

Tomorrow I'm going to Saguenay. 8D So I will post all my outfits on sunday evening. ~ (As much as I like going to Saguenay, I HATE the fact that I don't have a free WiFi signal. ;w; I have to use the internet data from my phone and I always use too much of it. D: Ugggghh. ;w; If I weren't addictd to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr I would probably be okay. XD;)

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment