Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, October 14, 2012

This weekend was very busy for me! ;o; I did not have a lot of time to relax... Well, now I have a bunch of outfits pictures to post. :3

Firstly, my outfit on thursday to go shopping and to buy the groceries. ~





I decided to wear my Wonder Cookie jumperskirt with a fluffy theme so I used lots of mokomoko accessories. ♥


Bonus picture with my trenchcoat. ^w^

On friday, Émy came at my house to drink tea and eat lots of yummy food so I cooked heart shaped scones for the occasion. ~


A little picture of our meal. ~

It was very nice to see her again. ♥ We talked a lot and listened to classical music. ♫

Here was my outfit for that special day. ^w^





I wore a blue and white classic lolita outfit. ~ I tried to keep a flower theme with the accessories. ^w^ I chosed to wear classic because Émy is a very elegant girl so so our styles matched well. XD;

Yesterday was a casual day for me. ~ I was dressed in my warm sweater and wool socks so I didn't took pictures of my outfit yesterday.

Finally, here is my outfit for today.







I was feeling playful and creative today so I coordinated my lilac royal poodle jumperskirt with pink and a lot of colourful mokomoko accessories. ^w^

I also took these pictures along the weekend but I don't know where to place them so here they are. XD;


Colourful smarties. ♥


A little stray kitten playing in my backyard. ^w^ It's sooo cute! ♥

Now, I really want to cook an apple pie. ^o^ I bought a lot of ingredients to cook yummy meals and yummy desserts last thursday. ♥ I'm really in a cooking mood these times. ^w^ But it makes daddy happy, he have a lot of food to eat tough. XD;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment