Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm in a very autumn-y and halloween-ish mood these last days. ^w^ I want to take long walks in the colourful forest while the chilly wind blows on my face and to cook autumn food and halloween themed desserts. ;o; I want to enjoy these times as much as possible because autumn is my favourite season. ;3; Some people might see that summer is dying but I can only see the birth of the upcomming winter. ♥

I received my Angelic Pretty headdress on friday (I could only pick it up on sunday in my mailbox) and I decided to wear an outfit with it yesterday. ~




I decided to wear an oldschool outfit to match my new headdress. ♥ I like my headdress a lot. ;o; It have some very cute lace and it's overly oldschool. ♥ I love oldschool lolita way too much. ^w^




Lots of bonus pictures of my face. XD; I was a little bored. ^w^''

I also took pictures of my outfit today. ^w^




I decided to go for an unusual colour combinaison with my white jumperskirt. ~ I paired it with lots of pink and tried to keep a pony theme with my pony necklace and the ponies on my socks. ^w^ There was also stars on my socks so I choosed a mokomoko star brooch too. ♥

This weekend my dear Émy will come at my house for a little afternoon tea. ♥ I can't wait to see her, she is so incredibly sweet and lovely. ;o; I haven't seen her since last christmas and I miss her soooo dearly. ;o;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment