Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm finally back from Saguenay. ^w^ I didn't do a lot of fun activities... Me and daddy mostly did some renovation on the house again, especially in the bathroom wich look like a battlefield right now. XD Not so kawaii... XD;

We saw a cute rainbow, though. ♥


Yay for colourful rainbows! ♥

Anyway. XD; Here are my outfits for the weekend, starting with my outfit from thursday. ~




I was feeling very colourful and playful so I decided to wear my Milky Planet jumperskirt in lilac that day. ^w^ I paired it with colourful mokomoko accessories. ♥

Now, my outfit from friday. ~



I wore an outfit in lilac and white with my Sugary Carnival. ~ I went for a little bunny theme because there's some bunnies in the print so I chosed a white bunny necklace and a white bunny bag. ^w^

My outfit on saturday. ~




 I went for a bunny theme again with my Toy Fantasy dress. ^w^ I wore a bunny ring, my bunny bag and there was a bunny cabochon on my necklace. ~ There's also a mokomoko theme because I chosed mostly mokomoko and fluffy accessories. :3

I also went a little crazy with bunny pictures. XD;


 I found out that my yellow bunny plushie match the yellow bunny in the print so well. ;o; ♥ I couldn't resist to take a lot of pictures. :3

Finally, my outfit for today. ~




I decided to coordinate my pink Milky Planet with white. ♥ I think that white is the perfect colour to make the print stand out, espacially in this colourway. ~ I also choosed mokomoko accessories for this outfit. ^w^

I really like to take a lot of pretty pictures of my outfits everyday. ~ It's nice sometimes to feel that I am trying my best to be what I really want to be and to do pretty things that I really like. ♥

Tomorrow I'm going to clean up the house while singing and cook delicious meals and desserts for me and daddy, yay! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment