Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yesterday, I came back home from my small kingdom in Saguenay. ♫

Overall, our little trip was pretty nice. ~ We officially bought my own little home! We ordered the furniture for the house, bought the lovely chandeliers and a bunch of pastel paint. ♥ My little castle will be so lovely! ~


This was my outfit on the first day. ♥


 
My outfit for the second day!
My first outfit picture in my new room! ^w^


Finally, my outfit for the last day. ~

I think that the city of Saguenay will be perfect for me. My home is locateted near a lovely green field wich will surely be very useful for picnics and tea parties! At La Baie, there is a lot of cutesy little shops and that sells a bunch of local products, including the yummy Boivin cheese. ♥


The local bakery sells some bread that is called "Petit Nuage" wich translates into "Little Cloud". It's so overly cute, I couldn't get over it. ♥ Also, the local milk producer have a super cutesy cow on the package, it warmed my milky heart soooo much. ♥

Daddy and me are going back there on saturday morning. ~ We will have to paint these plain white walls and instal the chandeliers and the pretty draped curtains. ♥

On sunday there is a little lolita meetup at Quebec city! I will sleep at Mireime house on sunday night and spend some time with her on monday! ♥ I'm so excited about it. ^w^/

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment