Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, July 15, 2012

On friday it was Alexou's birthday party! ^w^ ♥


 Obviously, I dressed up that day. ~ Alexou wanted me to wear my new Toy Fantasy OP. ♥

We went for a little dinner at Le Blues. The food was good but not amazing and the prices were a little too high for the quality of the food. Also, the ambiance wasn't that good; the people that were there and the music was waaaay too loud. ;w;




My friends are so precious. ♥



 Alexou with my gifts. ♥

I offered her a lovely glittery Cinderella birthday card and a cute little totebag with the white bunny from Alice in Wonderland. ♥




Creative pictures with the Lynx head. ♥


Another outfit shot taken by Yvan. ~ Thanks sweetie! ♥

Overall it was a very nice and funny evening! ♥ I am thankful for being surrounded by such lovely friends. ~
 
xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment