Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 16, 2012

The heat weight on me like the heaviest blanket.

I don't really like summer heat. Summer is nice when there's cute clouds in the sky and a light wind blowing the leaves in the trees, but today the weather is just too hot to do anything productive. ;w;

I've been feeling in a very creative mood lately. I do write a lot of short poems about the imaginary surroundings that crosses my mind. Writing poems have always been a way to make myself feel complete and stable. I haven't created anything for about two months and I've been missing this feeling a lot. ♥

On thursday I will be meeting with Alexou, Val and Keven to share some of our artistic creations while drinking some tea. I'm always a little shy to share my writings because each of them is filled with so many personnal emotions and feelings.. I feel kind of vulnerable to share them, even with some close friends that I trust a lot.

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment