Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today I had social obligations to do, so I decided to dress up prettily to make my day better. ♥

Here was my outfit for today. ~


I really missed wearing skirts. ~ I've been wearing only jumperskirts and OPs lately but the cute skirts that I own were my very firsts lolita buys. They remind me so much good memories about my early lolita days. ♥

I took a long nap in the afternoon and I woke up to the sound of the thunder. There was an electric storm outside and the lightning in the sky was so pretty. I staired at the pouring rain in my backyard until the storm was over. Rain fascinates me so much. ♥

I decided to cook myself a little asian sauté for dinner. ~ I putted a lot of carrots in it and I served it on rice noodles. ^3^ It was so delicious. ♥ I don't cook for myself a lot but when I do I feel so happy and accomplished. ~ I finished my dinner with a cup of Creamy Earl Grey tea and the last cupcake that I baked on sunday night. ;w; I will have to make some again!

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment