Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 23, 2012

Today is a very special day for me.

A year ago, my mommy was reaching the angels above. A year ago, I was loosing one of the most important persons in my life and it left me so empty, lost and sad. It was the beginning of a new era for me, I knew everything was going to change.

Now that the routine is back, I keep living with that hole inside, it will never be replaced... But I know she is always there for me, wherever she is.

Today is a special day for me.

In fact, today, daddy is going to buy me my own house! I know it can seem early, but daddy surely wants the best for me and he wants my quality of life to be better so I can perform in my arts without worrying. However, I won't live in this house for the moment, we need some time to decorate it, buy the furniture and arrange the yard so it can be perfect in a year.

I can't wait to live in my own little castle! ♥ There will be a lot of pastels on the walls and the furniture will be all sweet and cosy. There will be cute ponies and plushies everywhere. There will always be some hot tea and fresh cupcakes to eat and a disney movie to watch. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment