Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, July 20, 2012

Yesterday, it was the artsy Tea Party with Alexou, Val and Keven. ~

I baked some cute cupcakes for the occasion. ^w^


I ate one in the baking process, oops. :3

Overall, it made me really proud to share some of my writings with my close friends. ~ I was a little shy and worried at frist because I always fear being judged or misinterpreted but it ended up well and my friends apperciated my poems. ^w^

We will certainly do it again! ~ It was a very fun and inspiring thing to do. :3

I am very proud to have creative and original friends like them. ♥
 
xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment