Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ October 2018!

Hello my sweet cinnamon pumpkin pies! :3

Last weekend was the monthly meetup for our little Lolita community here in Saguenay! ^w^ We decided to go back at l'Érudit Café since we liked it a lot last time! ~

Because our meetup was so close to Halloween, I asked the members from our community to add some themed accessories to their outfits for the occasion! :3

Here was my outfit for the meetup! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 27th! ~



Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Holley Tea Time, Handmade & Offbrand

I decided to wear a white rabbit inspired outfit! ^w^ I added some little touches of pink since the inside of my ears were pink and I couldn't do a completely white outfit. ~ I think that the bunny accessories really tied up the theme for this outfit too! :3

I was very grateful that the Prince came with me to this meetup again! ^w^


He dressed up in his pirate outfit for the occasion! ~

I was very happy that we got the little "meeting room" apart from the café for our group since we were enough to fill up the room and it was empty too! ^w^ We could goof as much as we liked and people wouldn't bother us! XD;

When we arrived, we started to take outfit pictures right away! :3 


Alex in his Ouji outfit! ~ I really love his new shirt, it's very elegant and complete his outfit nicely! ^w^


Catherine was dressed up as a mime! Her outfit was so creative and I really liked her makeup! *o*


Sven was dressed up as a Mad Hatter! ~ I loved the colour scheme of their outfit and the card suit on their hat! ^w^


Angélique was dressed up as a demon! XD; I really loved her boots and I think it completes the edgy look beautifully! ~


Sandrine was a cute little cat! :3 I really loved how she styled her her! ~


The Prince as a mighty pirate, yarr! XD;


Érika was dressed up as a black rabbit! ~ I think her neckbow completed her outfit so nicely! :3


And finally me as a white rabbit! ~


Érika and I had to take a picture together because we kinda dressed up around the same theme! XD; She is the sassy elegant rabbit and I am the cheerful goofy one! ^w^ We even had little matching rabbit plushies! ~

After the pictures, the Prince and I ordered some food for our dinner. ~ We were supposed to only have a drink and dessert but something happened and we couldn't go to eat before the meetup. ^w^''


We ordered the cheese plate as an entrée. ~ It was 3 local cheeses and they were all so delicious! *o* My favourite was the third one in the back, it was so yummy! :3


I got the veggie sandwich with a side of chips. ~ The veggie sandwich was made with hummus and grilled veggies (there was zucchini and eggplant and other veggies that I don't remember XD). It was pretty good and the little sweet BBQ sauce served with it paired nicely with the grilled veggies. ~


I had a German coffee (with whipped cream and ice cream) as a drink and a dessert too. ~ It was just sweet enough and very refreshing. :3

Finally at the end of the evening we took our group picture! ^w^ (Thanks to Alex for reminding me! XD; I almost forget about it since we were having so much fun chatting together. :3)


It wasn't the best group picture since the room was so small and it was hard to get our full outfits in the shot. ^w^''

I really love organizing the Lolita meetups for my community! ~ With each meetup I can see the other members improve their outfits and get better and more creative each time! :3 I feel very proud of them and I am even more glad that they enjoy our monthly meetups together! ^w^

Until next time my pretty velvet bows, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment