Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ October 9th to October 11th!

Hello my perfectly sweetened apple crumbles! :3

I'm back on my blog this week to show my outfits for work from last week. ~ I only have 3 outfits this time since I didn't go out last weekend... The Prince and I really wanted to have a nice cosy weekend at home, resting in our pajamas and playing videogames. ^w^

I hope you'll enjoy seeing my coordinates anyway! ~

~ Outfit from October 9th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I really wanted to wear this dress during the thanksgiving weekend but I didn't end up wearing it so I wore it for my first day of work last week! ~ I decided to coordinate it with pink and accessories themed around animals (you cannot see my socks very well but they have little deers on them ^w^). I really liked the colour scheme and the balance of the colours in this outfit. ~

~ Outfit from October 10th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear Country Lolita on that day since it was super gloomy out and I wanted to dress up like it was a beautiful sunny day... XD; I paired my blue gingham skirt with white and simple accessories themed around roses and pearls. ~

~ Outfit from October 11th! ~



Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Offbrand

The inspiration for this outfit started with my fluffy yarn accessories, which is always a must for me during the colder months. ^w^ I decided to pair them with my Sweet Paris jumperskirt since I haven't worn it in a while. Finally I coordinated it with white and kind of a bunny theme too. ~

That was my few outfits from last week! ~ Next weekend I'm going away in my hometown so I probably won't have another blog post up later this week... ;w; I don't know yet if I'm going to take pictures of my trip to my hometown for my blog... We will see how inspired I feel! ^w^

Until next time my fluffy puffy kittens. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment