Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ October 1st to October 8th!

Hello my sweet pumpkin-cinnamon pancakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with a bunch of outfits from last week to show you! ^w^ I did a lot of things during the thanksgiving weekend (which I'll make a post about later this week!) so I have a lot of different outfits from last weekend to share. :3

As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from October 1st! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I wasn't feeling very well on that day and I thought that dressing up a bit extra would help but I went back home from work after 2 hours... ^w^'' Well, I coordinated my Vanilla-chan OP with white and touches of pink. ~ I like the little fancy touch with the tulle and pearl accessories. :3

~ Outfit from October 2nd! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

Tomo-chan is dressing extra to get rid of the sadness in her heart take 2... XD; I loved how dreamy this outfit was. :3 I think that lilac, white and a bit of pink is one of my favourite colour combos. ^w^

~ Outfit from October 3rd! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Offbrand

Something a bit more casual for my last day of work last week. ~ I love to pair that skirt with white, I think it complements the print very well. :3

~ Outfit from October 5th! ~




I wore this outfit to run a few errands. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I was supposed to go to the anime club that night and the theme was "Magic" so I decided to wear a Magical Girl inspired Sailor outfit... But while I was running some errands before going to the club something unexpected happened and I had to go back home. ;w; Well, at least I was dressed up cutely anyway. XD;

~ Outfit from October 6th! ~



My outfit to go apple picking at l'Isle-aux-Coudres with the Prince's family and my friend Dédé this year! ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I knew I wanted to wear my red gingham skirt to go apple picking this year but I didn't really plan the rest of my outfit... ^w^'' I decided in the morning that I felt like being comfy so I paired it with my peachy pink cutsew and simple pink and white socks. ~

~ Outfit from October 7th! ~



My outfit for a little thanksgiving dinner I hosted. :3

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Hmhm
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios & Offbrand

I let my friend Dédé chose the dress and the blouse I would be wearing because I didn't really know what to wear. ^w^'' I'm glad that they chose this blouse because I really wanted to wear that little matching white neckbow, I think it gave me a very sophisticated look. ~

~ Outfit from October 8th! ~



An outfit to go out to brunch with Dédé and run a few errands. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I'm including my outfit from monday because it was part of the thanksgiving weekend... XD; I decided to wear something simple and comfy for brunch. ~ I wanted to wear one of my thicker dresses and long sleeves because for some reason I was very cold that day? ;o;

So that was all my outfits from last week including the ones from the thanksgiving weekend. ^w^ This week and this weekend should be a lot more calm for me... I'm planning another post about my thanksgiving weekend and Dédé's visit but overall I'll relax a bunch, write back to my penpals and watch spooky movies with the Prince. :3

Until next time my perfectly sugary apples. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment