Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, October 5, 2018

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ September 2018!

Hello my perfectly toasted marshmallows! ~

Last weekend, it was our monthly Lolita & Ouji meetup! ^w^ We went for a dinner and to play games at Le Versus which is a local gaming pub. ~

I really didn't know what to wear for that meetup so I decided to let Instagram decide... XD; I made people chose between my Cherry Berry Bunny blue jumperskirt and my Vanilla-Chan lilac OP. ~ The votes were very tight but Cherry Berry Bunny won! ^w^ So here was my outfit for the night. :3

~ Outfit from September 29th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose

After people voted I decided to create my coordinate! ^w^ I wanted to wear something quite simple, but still elegant so I curled my hair for an elegant touch, I paired my jumperskirt with a pair of wristcuffs and I chose a tulle broach for a little whimsical feeling. :3

The Prince also came with me for the meetup again this month! ^w^ I am always very grateful to have him by my side for our Lolita meetups. ~


I love when his shirt kinda match with my outfit. ^w^

When we arrived, we took the outfit pictures! :3 (Jenn arrived later in the evening after our meal but I'm including her outfit now anyway. XD)


Alex in his first Ouji outfit! I really love his hat and his pants! ^w^


Catherine in her classic outfit. ~ I think her beret complete her look so perfectly. :3


Sven in their ouji outfit. ~ I love how they styled their hair. ^w^


Érika in her very elegant red skirt. ~ I love her cute bunny eared hat! :3


Me in my Cherry Berry Bunny outfit. ~


And Jenn in her handmade dress, I like her furry boots! ^w^

It was the first time I went to the Versus so I didn't know what to expect. I had a lot of great comments but I like to make my own opinion too. ~


For my drink I had a Jigglypuff! It's a flowery, fruity and sugary drink with flower syrup! :3 I really liked it, it wasn't like any drinks I've had before!


As an entrée, the Prince and I shared their fries. :3 They were amazingly good and the spicy mayo that came with it was very tasty and not too spicy. ~


For the main course I had a salmon poke bowl. ~ I really love poke bowls and this one had such unique flavours. :3 It was a little bit small though, I was still kinda hungry after my whole meal. ;w;


The Prince and Alex both had poutine as their main course. The Prince really liked it, especially the sauce and the brie cheese. ~ I also thought it was funny that Alex was trying to eat his poutine with chopsticks like a weaboo. LOL ^w^''


For the dessert both the Prince and me chose the churros! They were incredibly yummy! ;o; I loved the little bitter caramel sauce on them and it complemented the sugary churros perfectly. ~

Overall I really liked my meal, the flavours of each dish were very unique. :3 However I think the portions were a bit too small for the price (especially my poke bowl and the churros). ;w; It's a shame though because the food is amazing and you just keep wanting to eat more. XD;

I also want to mention that the staff were incredibly friendly. ;o; Sometimes when we go out for our meetups people are either very awkward or their make us feel like we're performers or something... It wasn't the case here and I can feel like their compliments on our looks were very genuine. :3

When Jenn arrived later in the evening after we finished our meals, we took the group picture. ~


We look so elegant all together like this. ^w^

We then started to play all sorts of funny games after that. XD;


Firstly we played a game where we had to answer questions for another person at the table. (I cannot remember the name though. ;w;) It was very funny, I like games like this when we discover things about eachother. ~


After that we played Joking Hasard! It's a game when you basically have to finish the comic strip and the funniest one wins (a bit like cards against humanity but with comics). I was getting very tired and everything was making me laugh... ^w^''

I had such an awesome time with my frilly squad and I am glad that more new members are joining our little community. :3 I'm always looking forward the next monthly meetup because I am so proud of our local community. ~

Until next time my precious pumpkin candies, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment