Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ September 24th to September 27th!

Hello my sweet pumpkin spice lattés. ~

I'm finally back on my blog today with my outfits from the last week! ^w^ I didn't had the time to post another blog post last week because I was extra busy and I will probably be for the next little while... ;w;'' But I'm enjoying fall a lot lately, I'm taking the time to cook and do activities just for myself which is always a good thing. :3

My outfits from last week were extra casual, I didn't had a lot of inspirations for them but I hope that you'll enjoy taking a peek at them anyway. ^w^ As usual, they were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from September 24th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

I really like to pair that pink printed skirt with blue, I think it always makes the colours on the print stand out. ^w^ I changed my accessories about 3 times before I settled for this... XD; I don't know if I like it or if it matches the theme well, but I went with accessories themed around candies, stars and animals. ~

~ Outfit from September 25th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

It wasn't the outfit I originally planned for that day but I changed plans at the last minute, I wanted to be comfy so I wore my peachy pink cutsew and coordinated it with my light pink Anna House skirt along with touches of white. ~

~ Outfit from September 26th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I was feeling extra uninspired on that day, but I knew I wanted to wear lilac. XD; So I paired my lilac skirt with a pink blouse, pink socks and simple accessories. ~

~ Outfit from September 27th! ~



My work shift was cancelled on that day but I still had to go to the grocery store. ~

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Offbrand

This was the skirt I originally planned to wear on Tuesday, so I decided to wear it on that day! ^w^ I coordinated it with a simple white cutsew and socks to be comfy. :3 I also wore my straw hat, straw bag and my hair in braids for a Country Lolita look while I can still enjoy it. ^w^ It was a pretty sunny day too. ~

So that was my outfits from last week. ~ I hope my outfits from this week will be a little bit more entertaining. XD; I'm still busy this week but I'll try to write another blog post later in the week since we had our monthly Lolita meetup last weekend. :3

Until next time my cute little rainbow bats! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment