Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Thanksgiving Weekend! ~

Hello my precious glittery pumpkins! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today to mainly show you the pictures I took from last weekend which was the thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. ~

My friend DD came to see me and spend the weekend with me! :3 We went apple picking with the Prince's family and I hosted a little thanksgiving dinner. ~

I mostly took pictures of our apple picking trip but I hope that you'll enjoy them anyway. :3

~ Saturday ~

On Saturday morning, after picking up breakfast, some pumpkin spice lattés and filling up the car with gas we went on a little road trip to l'Isle-aux-Coudres to the same orchard we went to last year! ^w^

The ride was shorter than what I remembered... But it's a very sinuous road and we even encountered hail on the way. XD;


On the boat to l'Isle-aux-Coudres. ~

We were a bit early to arrive at the orchard so we picked up some cider and yummy bread from a local bakery. ^w^ After that we went to the orchard to have our lunch. :3

After our meal I was itching to take pictures... XD; So I asked DD to take a few pictures of me on these cute little benches that were in the orchard. ~



I'm always happy to get cute orchard pictures for fall. :3



After that, we started to pick up apples all together! ^w^

 


The Prince took a few candid pictures of me which I didn't hate for once... XD;


DD look so tiny from faraway!! ;3;


DD let me take pictures of/with them even if I was probably being extra annoying with that. ^w^''



Obligatory creative aesthetic pictures... XD;



The Prince is truly getting better for taking outfit pictures. ^w^ It doesn't really show on pictures but I was very much underdressed for the weather without my coat... XD; It was around 5 degrees celsius outside. ^w^''



Finally, the obligatory cheesy couple pictures. XD; Thank you DD! ^w^

~ Sunday ~

On Sunday I mainly did some meal prepping for the thanksgiving dinner I hosted in the evening. ~

We baked some pumpkin pies and an apple crumble, yummy! :3


I present you Spoopy and Creppy! ^w^


Trying me best to make everything pretty before the guests arrive... ;o;''

My friends Érika and Francis joined us for the dinner. :3

I was extra nervous before/during the dinner... It may be a bit silly but since I got my own little house I wanted to host a thanksgiving dinner with my precious friends. ;o; I really wanted everything to be perfect and I'm happy everything went well! ~ I'm glad I was finally able to achieve one of my dreams this year! :3

For our meal we had a butternut squash potage as en entrée, Tofurky sausages with mushroom rice, roasted veggies and a slice of veggie pie and finally the apple crumble and pumpkin pie for dessert. ~ I'm pretty proud of myself, it was such a yummy dinner and I was even more glad to share it with my precious friends! ^w^

After our thanksgiving meal we played some board games all together and it was very fun! :3

~ Monday ~

On Monday morning DD, the Prince and I went to Cora for brunch! ^w^ I was really looking forward to it since months. XD;



I had a Cappuccino and triple chocolate banana pancakes! ^w^

Our meal was delicious and I was filled with chocolate after which is always a good thing... XD; I was a little bit sad to leave DD after this amazing weekend and I am very grateful to have them in my life. ^w^

So that was my little thanksgiving weekend, which was mainly a little photo dump for my cute pictures from my apple picking trip, haha! ~ I hope you enjoyed it even it it was a bit different from my usual posts. :3

Until next time my cute little fluffy foxes! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment