Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, October 26, 2018

Lolita Blog Carnival! ~ Share Your Most Worn Dress VS Your Least & Why?

Hello my cute little pumpkins! ~

I wanted to participate in the Lolita Blog Carnival this week because when I saw the subject, it really made me wonder about it for a while... The subject this week is...

Share Your Most Worn Dress VS Your Least & Why?

It was kind of hard to chose a dress that I worn the most... Since I wear Lolita fashion daily, most of my dresses have a very "worn" feeling and I cannot really tell which one is the most worn out... ^w^'' But, when I started to think about it logically and which dress I am the most drawn to, my choice stopped on this one...

Most Worn Dress


Lovely Forest blue jumperskirt by Dream of Lolita

I feel like this dress is really my "go-to" dress on the daily. I never expected one day to like this dress as much as I do. ^w^'' At first when I got it, it was my first "Sweet-Classic" piece and I really didn't like to wear it... It didn't feel like myself! But when I started university and I needed some more daily and casual pieces for school, I started to appreciate this jumperskirt more and more! It also really helps that this dress is one of the most comfy ones that I own! I like that you can dress it up in a very sweet way or wear a more casual outfit with it. ~ It's also one of my favourite jumperskirts to wear for Country Lolita outfits! :3

As for my least worn dress, the choice was a little more obvious. Even if I have dresses that I have worn a bit less than this one, it's mostly because they are newer in my closet and I haven't had some chances to wear them more... I finally decided to chose this one because I knew that I wasn't going to wear it more than I do so now... ^w^''

Least Worn Dress


Little Bears Café pink jumperskirt by Dream of Lolita

I'm really sad to see this dress as my least worn one... ;w; I got it around 3 years ago and I haven't even worn it a handful of times... It's the only dress in my closet with a high waist and it was partly my mistake for getting it despite knowing that I really hate high waists on me and that I find them even more uncomfortable... XD; I really love the print and I like the material, even if it's corduroy and I can't wear it during summer... But it's just so uncomfortable to wear... ^w^'' The dress is also made a bit smaller than most of my other dresses so it's not as roomy and I have trouble wearing it for a long period of time, like for a full day out... I'm even more sad that I got a necklace, a few rings and a pair of wristcuffs specifically for this print and I haven't worn them out yet... ^w^''

So that was my little input on the subject from this week's Lolita Blog Carnival! ~


Before you go, please take a look at the other blogs that have participated in this week's Lolita Blog Carnival and show them some love! ^w^


Until next time my fluffy lilac bears! ~

2 comments:

  1. Is that a squirrel in the Forest Animals print? It's so cute!

    It's great that you're getting so much wear out of a piece you didn't like much in the beginning. I feel like a great part of the fun in lolita is the thrill of discovery; when you find just the perfect blouse to match, or new ways to style a piece.

    About the Little Bears Cafe JSK, have you considered getting it altered? Very high waist cuts really can be super uncomfortable. It would be difficult, but not as hard as getting an OP adjusted. I have a friend who has things tailored to fit her bust and shoulders; maybe it would even be possible to add a strip of fabric in the middle that would give the effect of a belt?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a squirrel playing violin! ^^ Hehe! ~

      As for the Little Bears Café, I've talked to a friend who's a seamstress about getting it altered exactly like you said; with a piece of fabric that would give the impression of a belt... But since the fabric is corduroy and it's sooo thick I think it would be a pain to find a fabric with the exact same texture and thickness... And I was afraid that I wouldn't like how it looks on me with the alterations... ^w^'' I still wear from time to time though, but it's definitely not a daily/comfy piece. ;w;

      Delete