Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ October 15th to October 21th!

Hello my sweet and crunchy chocolate almonds! ~

I'm back on my blog this week with my outfits from the last week! ^w^ I have a few outfits from work and a few outfits from the weekend, including a Fairy-Kei outfit! :3 I wasn't really able to take pictures of my outfits from when I went to my hometown, but they were pretty casual anyway so I didn't really mind. ^w^''

Enough blabbing, let's get on with the outfits! :3

~ Outfit from October 15th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear a pretty casual outfit in peachy pink with touches of red. ~ I wanted to be comfortable and these pieces are some of the most comfortable ones I own. ^w^

~ Outfit from October 16th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Since I was dressed so casual the day before, I went with something a little bit extra for my second day of work this week! ^w^ I love coordinating my Star Night Theatre with red. ~ I went with a bow, stars and pony theme for the accessories and added the wrictuffs to match the pearls on my brooch. :3 I really liked that outfit! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 17th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

I was obviously still feeling like dressing up OTT to cheer me up a bit for my last day of work of the week! ^w^ I coordinated my pink Sugary Carnival with pink along with accessories themed around stars, candies and pearls. ~ I like getting creative with monochrome OTT outfits like this. :3

~ Outfit from October 18th! ~



This was my outfit to drive to my hometown and go out for dinner in the evening. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Handmade

I wanted to be comfy to drive on that day but not too casual since we were going out for dinner... ^w^'' I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with peachy pink and accessories themed around bunnies and roses. ~

~ Outfit from October 21th! ~



An outfit to meet up with a friend for coffee and picking up groceries. ~

Headbow; ManiaQ
Shirt; Handmade
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Legwarmers; Handmade
Shoes; Offbrand
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Holley Tea Time & Cute Can Kill

At first I didn't wanted to dress up so much but as I was looking through my clothes I decided to wear full on Fairy-Kei, inspired by my pastel Carebears sweater! ^w^ I decided to wear mostly a lilac and blue colour scheme with touches of pink. ~ For the accessories I tried to keep a starry theme. :3 I felt so confident in that outfit, I really should wear Fairy-Kei more! ^w^

That was my outfit from the last week! :3 I hope you enjoyed them as much as I liked to put them together! ^w^

Until next time my little bunny whiskers! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment