Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ October 23th to November 3rd!

Hello my perfectly sweetened carrot cupcakes! :3

I have a HUGE outfit post for you today! ^w^ As you may have noticed, I didn't post an outfit post last week because there was only two outfits and I thought it would be a little bit sad... ^w^'' Well, I'm back this week with 7 outfits from two weeks ago and last week! ~ It's probably my biggest outift post of all time I think. XD;

As usual I've worn these outfits to go to work unless stated otherwise. ~ Also, some of them have very weird lighting settings because I had to make an update on my phone and that messed up my camera settings somehow... ^w^'' Sorry. ;o;

~ Outfit from October 23th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I wanted to wear something extra casual since I was feeling kind of dizzy and had a migraine on that day... ^w^'' (I didn't even finish my work shift. ;o;) I wanted to play around with dark pink touches on my socks and accessories to add an interesting touch. ~

~ Outfit from October 25th! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

A simple outfit in pink and white with my Milky Berry jumperskirt. ~ I was still feeling a bit wonky so I didn't wanted to wear something too complicated, but I still wanted to dress up nicely to cheer me up! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 29th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul, Handmade & Offbrand

I love wearing this jumperskirt on chilly fall days because it's so cosy and comfy. ;o; This time I coordinated with a long sleeved pink blouse, simple socks and accessories themed around bows and roses. ~

~ Outfit from October 30th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Handmade & Offbrand

My outfit was kind of in the same colour scheme again because my nails were painted in lilac and I wanted them to match. ^w^'' I decided to wear my Fantastic Dolly skirt with white and a lot of touches of pink. ~ I tried to keep a theme of polka dots, bows, roses and hearts for the accessories. :3 I wonder if it was all over the place of if the themes are generic enough so they match nicely together? XD;

~ Outfit from November 1st! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

Another outfit in lilac! ^w^'' I wanted to be extra comfy for the last day of work last week so I coordinated my lilac candy skirt with my peachy pink cutsew! ~ I really love to pair this cutsew with these stripy macaron socks because I think it makes a regular outfit more colourful and interesting! ~ I think that the ice cream necklace also complete the cute sweet look perfectly. :3

~ Outfit from November 2nd! ~




An outfit to spend the afternoon with my friend Érika and go to the anime club in the evening. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Sanrio & Offbrand

I knew I wanted to wear my Vanilla-chan dress this week! ^w^ I coordinated it in pink and I chose accessories themed around sweets and pearls. ~

~ Outfit from November 3rd! ~



An outfit I wore to go to a furry Halloween party! ^w^

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

This wasn't the outfit I originally planned to wear but I had to change plans at the last minute. ^w^'' I knew I wanted to wear my cat ears though. So I decided to wear a Magical Girl inspired outfit with my Sailor Lolita blouse and striped socks along with my kitten embroidery skirt. ~ I think my outfit turned out nicely despite being put together at the last minute. XD;

Phew! That was my outfits from the last two weeks! ~ I'm glad I finally catched up on them since I don't really like posting so many at the same time! ^w^'' I should have a bit more free time during the end of the week so you can expect another post from me, probably an anime review! ^w^

Until next time my precious heart shaped diamonds! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment