Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ November 5th to November 8th!

Hello my star shaped sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles! ^w^

I'm back on my blog this week with my very few outfits from last week. ~ I've got only 3 this time but I learn from my mistakes and I decided to still post them this week anyway! ^w^

Also, it's the time of the year where I don't always wear shoes in my daily outfits pictures anymore because there is snow outside and I'm wearing my boots to go out. My "inside shoes" are usually already packed for work and I'm too lazy to put them on only for pictures... XD;

Anyway, let's go on with the outfit pictures now. :3 They were all worn to go to work. ~

~ Outfit from November 5th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear something simple, but still a bit dressed up so I decided to wear one of my favourite jumperskirt, my Lovely Forest! ^w^ I coordinated it in white with very few accessories to keep it simple. ~

~ Outfit from November 7th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Rococo Soul

I was still feeling like wearing blue on that day so I picked up my printed blue skirt from Anna House. ~ I coordinated it with my light pink blouse and socks. ^w^ Finally I added accessories themed around bunnies and sweets. :3

~ Outfit from November 8th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On that day, I felt like wearing red! ^w^ I coordinated my red gingham skirt with a pink blouse, pink socks with strawberries and accessories themed around strawberries too! ^w^ I love wearing that skirt when the weather gets colder too, it's one of my most versatile prints. ~

So that was my outfits from last week, I know that there not much but there should be more next week so stay tuned for that! ^w^

Until next time my very fluffy kitten paws, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment