Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ November 12th to November 17th!

Hello my cute pink satin bows! ~

I feel like it's been forever since I posted on my blog. XD; I've been pretty busy lately, trying to balance work, my social life and my rest days... ;o; I've also been a bit sick last weekend but I'm glad I'm feeling better now! ^w^

Well, I'm back today with my outfits from last week! ~ I've got five outfits today and most of them are pretty fancy so I'm excited to share them with you! ^w^ As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise. :3

~ Outfit from November 12th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I decided to wear a simple Country Lolita outfit for my first day of work last week. ~ I coordinated my pink gingham skirt with a white blouse and socks. I also added simple dark pink accessories to match with the darker pink on the gingham print! ^w^

~ Outfit from November 13th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I felt like I haven't worn OTT Sweet in forever! XD; I decided to coordinate my pink Milky Planet jumperskirt with a lilac blouse and socks. ~ I added yarn accessories themed around hearts, stars and sweets to match the print and the pattern on the socks. :3 I especially liked my makeup on that day! ~ It's so rare nowadays that I do fancy makeups just to go to work. XD; It made me feel just like back in college where I would wear OTT outfits almost daily! ^w^

~ Outfit from November 14th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

Another kind of fancy outfit for that day! ^w^ I coordinated my Sweet Paris jumperskirt along with blue. ~ I chose accessories themed around candies and polka dots. ~ I really love wearing that jumperskirt with blue, I think it makes me print look more special! :3

~ Outfit from November 15th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I don't know why exactly but I've been feeling extra festive on that day! XD; So I decided to wear my red jumperskirt from Anna House. ^w^ I coordinated it along with peachy pink which I think made it look elegant but still cute! ^w^ This time, I went with more simple accessories for this look. ~

~ Outfit from November 17th! ~




I've worn this outfit for the Prince's office holiday party! ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Since the theme of the party was "Snow Ball" I dressed up a bit according to the theme. ~ I coordinated my Snow Bunny jumperskirt along with white. :3 I chose accessories themed around roses and pearls for a simple but elegant look. ~ The pictures turned out a bit blurry but I really liked my white and blue makeup too! :3

That was my outfits from last week! ~ I hope you enjoyed looking at them and they may inspire you for your own outfits in the future too! ^w^

Until next time my cosy fur pompoms! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment