Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Anime Review! ~ Suite Precure!

Hello my cute little melodies! ~

I'm back on my blog today with an anime review! :3 I've pretty much binge watched Suite Precure in the last two months because I loved it so much and the Prince started to watch it with me! XD; Last time I watched a Precure series so fast was probably back when I was watching the first two seasons honestly. ^w^'' I'm looking forward to write this review today, I will try to not say any major spoilers. ~

Suite Precure


Suite Precure is the 8th season of the Precure series, it aired in 2011-2012 and it have 48 episodes and a movie! ~ As I usually mention when I review the Precure series, I watch them in the order that they were released (which I may think it is relevant for my review? XD;). The theme of this series is music! ^w^

Story

The story starts with Hibiki and Kanade, two girls that grew up together in Kanon town. They have different hobbies but they are also connected through music. One day, they meet Hummy which is sent from Major Land to collect the notes to form the Melody of Happiness so she can sing it so everyone can be happy. ~ But there is also the villains from Minor Land who also want to collect the notes to form the Melody of Sorrow and makes everyone sad.

I think the story was nicely developed but the plot seemed a little all over the place at the end. There was quite a lot of things that were "unexpected", some of them were developed nicely and others were... meh. ^w^'' I felt like they were trying to stretch out the series at the very end and during the final battles.

Art

The art style is pretty similar to the one they used in HeartCatch Precure. I didn't see a lot of striking differences between the two. Their transformation scenes are lovely and detailed nicely as always. ~ Their attacks is one of the force of the series I think, they are so beautiful! *o* Each time they would do their attacks I was looking forward to see the animation because it's just too pretty. XD;

Sound

I really loved the cute music used in the series, which is to be expected since the theme was music. ^w^ The endings were a little more catchy than the opening but I feel like this is a recurring thing in the Precure series. Some of the songs that they sang and played were so beautiful and good they almost made me cry. ;o; I also think the voice actors were nicely fitting, none of them seemed annoying or "off" to me. ~

Characters

The characters are probably the biggest force of Suite Precure! They were so nicely developed and unlike I've been used to in the previous Precure series, they are not unidimensional. I think that Siren is the one that is the most developed. I was a little angry to see how things were going for her at first but she is one of the characters I liked the most at the end. Ako, the fourth Precure was also introduced later in the series but I really didn't like her personality in the first half of the series... I knew that her presence as a cure was crucial but they could have introduced it better in the first half of the series I think. I also thought that the villains were only minions at first, which they kind of were, but I felt like their personality was lacking up until the very end of the series too. I knew that they wanted to make it kind of a cliffhanger but they could have done a bit better in the beginning of the series.

Enjoyment

I really, really, really enjoyed Suite Precure! I don't want to say that it's my favourite series since I didn't watch them all, but it's definitely in my Top 3! The way that they developed the characters was so interesting, there was a lot of deeper and emotional moments at the end which is always something I like! I also want to mention that the Prince also liked the series, especially their fighting style and he stayed for the plot development and all the cliffhangers, haha. XD;


Overall, I give Suite Precure 9 out of 10!

I hope you liked my little anime review! ^w^ I always don't really know how to do those since I don't want to say spoilers as much as possible but it's kind of hard... XD;

Until next time my pretty blue sparkles! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment