Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Nadeshicon 2018 Review! ~ Thursday April 5th!

Hello my sweet fuzzy peaches! :3

Here comes the blog series that everyone was patiently waiting for; My Nadeshicon 2018 Review! ^w^ I plan to do a post for each day of the Nadeshicon and my Quebec city trip and two other posts for my shopping hauls. ~

So today I'll start with the first day of our trip. ~ At first the Prince was supposed to have his day off on Thursday but he couldn't get it at the last minute, so we only left for Quebec city after his work shift. ^3^''

Here was my outfit for that day. ~

~ Outfit from April 5th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear something comfy for traveling and kind of casual since I knew I was going to be the only one dressed up. XD; I wanted to braid my hair so chose my Lovely Forest jumperskirt for a Country feel. ~ I coordinated it with white and simple roses accessories for an elegant touch. :3

When we arrived to Quebec city, we went straight to the Galleries de la Capitale since I really wanted to go to Univers Toutou and Sephora. ~

I met with Trucy and Jack and we went to Univers Toutou as it's kind of a tradition for me to go there whenever I go to the Galleries de la Capitale. XD; I like that you can chose and make your own little plushie, it's really a magical experience. ^w^


Me in front of the display from Univers Toutou! ^w^ It's so aesthetic. ~

After that we went at Sephora! I was amazed by the lovely colourful displays and I would have bought everything if I could. XD; We wpent a good amount of time there I was swatching all the products and being in awe in front of the displays. ^w^'' I didn't even took pictures since I was too amazed. XD; I was very reasonable though and I only got one thing! ^3^

After our little shopping session we went at Chez Victor which is a burger restaurant. ~ I went there with the Quebec city Lolita community a long time ago and I remembered that their burgers were sooooo delicious! ~ So I decided to take the Prince there to make him try them too! ^w^


Little group picture before the meal. :3


I had a sparkling drink that tasted a bit like oranges. ~ I was expecting something a bit more sweet but it was good. ^w^''


I had a Maghreb burger with curry mayo. ~ It was incredibly delicious! *o* Their fries are also to die for! Probably the most yummy fries I ever tasted from a restaurant. ~


The Prince had a Boar burger with some beer! ~


I also had a citrus Crème Brulée for dessert, since I can't live without having a dessert apparently. XD; It was very delicious. ~

After our meal we were super full and happy! ^w^ We went for a while at Trucy and Jack's place since I really wanted to pet her cats and we had to exchange our Amiibo cards! ^o^/ Trucy also offered me a cute reusable bag as a gift and I am so thankful. :3

I was so happy to see her and finally meet Jack! ~ It was really nice to see eachother after all these years and to chat together and spend some time all together. ^w^ I had a really nice evening and I am very grateful to have them in my life. ~

Until next time my star shaped strawberry marshmallows! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment