Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, April 16, 2018

Nadeshicon 2018 Review! ~ Saturday April 7th!

Hello my cute pink fluffy bunnies! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today for the review of the second day of the Nadeshicon 2018! ~ Friday was the biggest day for my in terms of activities so the Saturday felt a little bit more calm, at least for me. :3

Here was my outfit for the morning and the afternoon. ~

~ Outfit from April 7th! (Morning & PM) ~



I dressed up as Tomo-nyan, the cutest neko maid! ^w^

Headdress; Spreepicky
Dress & Apron; Spreepicky
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Holley Tea Time
Ears & Tail (Which you can't see ;3;); Purrfect Emporium

I also took some outfits pictures of the Prince too. ^w^


He is always so elegant in his pirate outfit! ~


And a little picture together. :3

I also took some pictures with my friends Claudia and Francis when we had breakfast before the convention started. ~


Claudia in her awesome Umaru cosplay! ^w^


And Francis in his Mettaton cosplay!

The first activity I wanted to go to was Geneviève's panel about studying in Korea!



It was a very interesting and well structured panel. ~ And Geneviève look lovely in her Hanbok Lolita dress! ^w^

After the panel I went in the dealer's room with the Prince a bit! ~ He went to see what the vendors had to sell as soon as it opened and did some sighting for me too when I was at Geneviève's panel! I got a few things which you will see in my Nadeshicon haul, probably next week! :3

Since I kind of went a bit overboard with my purchases, the Prince had to get back to our room and meanwhile I haunted for nice cosplays to pose with! ^w^



The cute Tomo-nyan found a matching neko butler named Jeeves! ^w^


I found a Cure Happy! :3 She was very nice and friendly. ~ She also gave me a little business card with a link to her cosplay page which you can find here!


There was also a cute Akiho-chan. :3


I also saw these nice Pearl and Marina cosplayers! ^w^


There was a very cute Sakura! ~ Her cosplay was super adorable and the little Kero in her shoulder was sooo cute! :3


I got this picture for the Prince, haha. ^w^ He actually got a figure of this character. XD;


A cute Rin from Love Live! ~ She was so cute and sweet! ^w^

Eventually, my friends and the Prince came back and I was lowkey stalking a group of very cute Love Live cosplayers! XD; They were eating so I didn't want to bother them, but as soon as they finished their meal I dashed to their table and asked for a picture! XD;


Do I look overly happy, because I was! XD;

I also learned that they weren't only 4, they were a group of 7! ;o; They also told me that if I could find them all together later they would dance their dance for me, I was super excited! XD;

After that, I went to Vicky, Coco and Millie panel about idols! ~ I went to it last year but they really improved it! :3



I really liked their panel, they are very entertaining together also. ^w^

After their panel I went to grab something to eat since it was already pretty much the middle of the afternoon and I didn't ate anything fun lunch yet. XD;


I saw my Potterhead friend Kevin while waiting in line to get my food. ~ It was nice to chat with him a little bit. :3


I got an original ramune, 3 onigiris and 2 mochis. ^w^


Yum! Itadakimasu! ~


The mochis from the Fanamanga are always so delicious. :3

When we finished eating I was getting a bit tired and I knew I wanted to change into my Lolita outfit for the Lolita panels later in the evening... So we began to head up for our room so I can rest a bit and change my outfit...

And then, I saw the Love Live group from earlier! XD; I ran to them as fast as I could. ^w^''

They danced their dance just for me! :3 (Which I have a video of but I can't seem to be able to transfer it from my phone to my computer for some reason. ;w; I'll update it here when I can figure it out. XD;)

And then, I bursted in tears... XD; Because that's the kind of person I am apparently. ^w^'' I was so grateful to see them all together and to dance happily that I couldn't contain my feels. ;o;

We added eachother on facebook and later I figured out that... They are from Saguenay too! ^o^ I am so glad I got the chance to meet them and chat with them a little bit and I am incredibly grateful to them since they have made this Nadeshicon the most awesome one for me until now! ^w^

I took a couple pictures of them all together also. ~


Please show them some love; Follow their Instagram or their cosplay page!

Eli: Instagram
Maki: Instagram
Kotori: Instagram & Facebook
Honoka: Instagram
Niko: Instagram



Looking back at these pictures remind me so much good memories that I will cherish forever! ^w^

After this little emotional moment, I changed my outfit for the Lolita panel. :3 I thought it would be weird for an experienced Lolita to wear a maid outfit to a Lolita panel. XD;

~ Outfit from April 7th! (Evening) ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand

I went for an elegant outfit for the evening. :3 I paired my Day Dream Carnival jumperskirt with pink and pearly accessories for a more elegant touch. ~

Before the Lolita panel the Prince and I went to another panel about collecting figures! ~ Since the Prince got a bunch of them in the dealer's room that day it was pretty much mandatory for him haha. ^w^'' I liked the panel too though, it was very informative and well put together. ~

The Lolita panels were also very nice! It was interesting to see another Lolita panel with another point of view from other members of the community. ^w^


Justine and Marianne have such a talent to explain things clearly. ~

We chatted a bit after the Lolita panel and I was also starting to get super hungry... XD; So Josie, the Prince and I had some Domino's pizza delivered to us! ^w^ It was sincerely the most delicious pizza I ever had! ;o; And let's not forget the cheezy bread!! :3

Our little group also finished the day with another Kampai the Sun!! ~



My drink was so sweet and was filled with Skittles, yum! ^w^

What happened after that in the University undergrounds must stay underground though... XD;

So that was the end of my review from the Saturday of Nadeshicon 2018! ~ Stay tuned for the review of my last day of Nadeshicon later this week. ^w^

Until next time my pretty and elegant angel wings. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment