Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ April 10th to April 19th!

Hello my cute purple kittens! :3

I have a lot of outfits from the last few weeks to share today! ~ There are 6 of them but most of them are super casual outfits just for work. :3 As usual, I have worn them only to go to work unless started otherwise. ~ Let's start! ^w^

~ Outfit from April 10th! ~





Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

Since it was my first day of work after the Nadeshicon weekend and I didn't really wanted to bother with something too complicated, I went with a simple lilac skirt coordinated with pink. ~ I added the candy socks and my ice cream necklace to add a more playful touch. ^w^

~ Outfit from April 13th! ~



An outfit to go to the anime club in the evening. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

This was actually the outfit I planned for my next work day but we had a huge network problem at work and I got cancelled for the rest of the week... XD; So I kept this outfit for the anime club on Friday! ~ I felt like wearing lots of light and peachy pink but with little touches of white to balance it out. ~ I also chose darker pink accessories for an interesting accent colour. :3

~ Outfit from April 14th! ~



I wore this outfit for the Prince's birthday party and a little dinner out. ^w^

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I really didn't know what to wear on that day so I planned my outfit kind of on a whim... XD; I went with my red jumperskirt and coordinated it with a white and pink blouse and socks. ~ I chose mostly simple accessories that matched the colour scheme of the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from April 17th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I was feeling like wearing something quite simple but still elegant... So I paired my Royal Poodle with a pink blouse and simple socks and I chose mostly pearls accessories for that elegant touch. ^w^

~ Outfit from April 18th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I kind of felt in a springtime mood on that day so I went with my Chained Berry skirt I haven't worn in a long while! ~ I coordinated it with red as I thought it would be interresting as a colour combo. :3 I wore my red shoes with this outfit. ^w^ I also wore berry themed socks and pearly accessories to kind of match my more elegant headbow. ~

~ Outfit from April 19th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I was feeling like wearing something a bit more elaborate and colourful for my last day of work this week. ^w^ I paired my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt with white and touches of pink. ~ I wore bunny and hearts themed accessories. :3 I also thought the tulle broaches would match nicely with the wristcuffs and the elegant vibe of the outfit. ^w^

Whew... That was a lot of outfits to go trough... XD; I hope you enjoyed looking at them and that they weren't too boring... ^w^'' I feel very proud to share my daily outfits on my blog and these are some of my favourite posts to make. ~

Until next time my cute strawberry lollipops! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment