Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ March 31th to April 3rd!

Hello my sweet lilac bunches! ~

I'm back from an amazing weekend at Nadeshicon! ^w^ I had a really great time and I took so many pictures during the event. :3 My Nadeshicon review will be coming soon but I realized I had a few outfit pictures from last week that I wanted to share before. ~

~ Outfit from March 31th! ~




I wore this outfit to run some errands for the Easter brunch I hosted. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear It Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something comfy but still colourful so I coordinated my peachy pink cutsew with my lilac candy skirt. ~ I really love wearing it with these macaron socks, I think it really ties up the look together. :3

~ Outfit from April 2nd! ~




The outfit I wore for the Easter brunch! ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Kawaii Goods

I wanted to give a more elegant twist to this easter skirt I always wear in a very OTT Sweet way! I paired it with a white blouse and white and pink socks that matches nicely with my bunny ears. ^w^ I also wore some wristcuffs to add to the more elegant touch. ~ Finally, the white bunny accessories completes the look and ties up the bunny theme. ^w^

~ Outfit from April 3rd! ~



A comfy outfit to get back to work last week. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear something quite simple and to braid my hair so I went with a Country Lolita look. ~ I chose my blue gingham skirt since I haven't worn it in a while and coordinated it with peachy pink. :3 I also wore bunny accessories because I still felt like it was Easter time. XD;

That was my outfits from the last week. ~ It's getting a bit more busier at work now so I keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to work most weeks. :3

Also, stay tuned for the review of my Quebec city weekend at Nadeshicon! ~

Until next time my lovely strawberry melty chocolates. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment