Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ May 2019!

Hello my yummy strawberry ice cream cones! ~

I'm back on my blog today to share with you the pictures I took from our monthly Lolita meetup! ^w^ We went to the bowling alley this time and we grabbed some ice cream after, it was nice to enjoy the nice warmer spring weather outside for a little while, huhu! :3

So here was my outfit for the meetup! ^w^

~ Outfit from May 19th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I tried a new colour scheme with my Sailor Lolita OP! ^w^ At first I wanted to do something a little more elegant and retro but I ended up giving it a magical girl twist after all... ^^'' I decided to wear accessories themed around stars, tulle and pearls. ~ I really loved my outfit. :3

Before going away I took a picture with the Prince as usual. ~


He look so cute! *v*

We arrived a bit late so we started to play right away! ~


Our names... XD It started okay but it kinda went out of hand. ^w^''

I tried to take pictures of everyone playing but the lighting was weird. ;o;



Special mention to Francis dabbing! XD;


Gutter! XD;


I did my best to score high in the second game but in the end Francis won by 2 points... TwT

When we finished our games we went outside the building to take our outfit pictures since the lighting was so much better! ~


Mason being their handsome self as usual. :3


Francis was so cool in his punk Ouji outfit! ~ I loved his spike necklace! ^w^


Claudia looked like she stepped out of a retro shoujo manga! ~ I think that EGA suit her so well! *v*


And me, the cheerful Tomoyo ready to save all the hopes and dreams! ~


I wanted to take a cute cheesy couple picture with the Prince hehe! :3

We also took the group pictures! ^w^


The regular one! ~ We look so cool! :3


And the silly one, hahahaha! XD;

After the pictures we went to the Chocolaterie Bon Délices which was kind of in the same area to pick up some ice cream! ~


I had pistachio and chestnut gelato with maple chocolate on top! :3 It was very delicious! ^w^


I also took a picture of everyone outside with their ice cream! ~ I love this picture so much because we look like a squad of cool kids! XD;

I had such a fun afternoon with my frillies playing bowling and treating myself with ice cream! ^w^ Also I was so glad to see Claudia since she didn't participate in a Lolita meetup for so long, I really enjoyed spending time with everyone! ~

Until next time my sweet powdered donuts, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment