Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Casual Meeting! ~ May 2019!

Hello my squishy blue marshmallow hearts! ~

Last weekend our local Lolita community had a small meetup because my friend Yuni (which is a Lolita that I used to hang out with when I was going to the Quebec city meetups) was in town for the weekend! ^w^ I thought it would be nice to let her meet my local community and to catch up on things since we didn't saw each other in like 5 years! XD;

For this small meetup we decided to go out for ice cream at Chocolat Favoris! :3 Here was my outfit for the meetup! ~

~ Outfit from May 4th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand

It was supposed to be a "casual" meetup but I really wanted to dress up super OTT! XD; So I chose to wear my Milky Planet jumperskirt in pink! I coordinated it with lilac and accessories themed around sweets and rainbows! :3 I was really proud of my outfit! ^w^

The Prince also came to the meetup! :3


I love when he dress up in pastel colours to match with me! ~

As usual I took pictures of everyone's outfits at the start to the meetup! ^w^


Érika was wearing a cute Bodyline dress! ~ I love how she paired it with these socks! :3


Sandrine was really pretty as usual! :3 I liked how she styled her hair, she is very talented! ^w^

She also brought her boyfriend too (which she dressed up in pastels, of course! XD).


Mason was very elegant in their Ouji outfit was usual, that red bow look nice with their hair! ~

 

Renée was super elegant in her classic Lolita outfit! ~ I love her wool cardigan and her shoes which kind of give some Mori-kei vibes to her outfit too! :3

Renée came with our friend Sophie to the meetup! ^w^ She look so cute in that dark blue dress and that ribbon in her hair! ~


Renée also dressed up her friend Carolyne for the meetup! ~ It was her first try at a Lolita outfit and I think she looked very cute and elegant with her chiffon blouse and neckbow! ^w^ (Her outfit was so well done that I invited her to be a part of our community in the future! :3)


Yuni looked very cool and elegant as usual! ^w^ I love the little white touches of the pearl accessories in her outfit! ~


Alex was looking very nice as usual! :3 I have a soft spot for that gingham shirt! XD;


And finally, me! XD; I couldn't chose between the two pictures since I think I look cute and ethereal with my eyes closed... I don't know. XD;

We also had Érika and Jenn who were there but Érika was a bit camera shy and Jenn joined us a bit later! ^w^

Now, the group pictures! ~


We look so cool all together like that! :3

Of couse we had to take silly pictures too! XD;


Dabbing, because I live in 2017 apparently. XD;


"Let's make a heart!" Renée said... I think I understood it wrong... XD; But it's still my favourite picture from the meetup! :3

So after that we went and ordered our ice creams! :3 We were so many that we didn't had enough space to sit inside so we returned outside to eat. ~


I had a Dulce de Leche poutine! :3 I was giving away my "fries" to everyone since I only wanted the delicious chocolate and marshmallows... XD;


And another group picture with our treats! :3 Shoutout to Renée and I with our Chocolat Favoris bibs lol... XD; (And the Prince look kinda suspicious for some reason? XD)

Overall I had a really great time! :3 Honestly it was one of the biggest meetups I ever hosted (we were 13 including the accompanying persons) and I was pretty proud of myself. ~ I tried to chat a bit with everyone even if it was a bit overwhelming. ^w^'' I am very grateful to see our little Lolita community grow so much, I really didn't expect it! XD;

Until next time my sweet cherry ice cream scoops! ~ Take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment