Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ May 13th to May 17th!

Hello my pretty sparkly blue bows! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! ^w^ I dressed up quite a bit last week so I have 5 outfits to share! :3 I also started to rediscover wearing eyeshadow on a daily basis lately (I would only wear some for events or special occasions) and I've been really enjoying it! ~

As usual my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ^w^

~ Outfit from May 13th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

It's been a while since I've worn a Sailor Lolita look with this blouse so I thought I would wear it out! ^w^ I coordinated it with my plain blue skirt and accessories themed around stars, bows and pearls! ~

~ Outfit from May 14th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Handmade

I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with peachy pink and accessories themed around flowers. :3 At first I planned to wear this outfit in a Country Lolita coordinate but it was so gloomy and cold out so it didn't feel right... ^w^'' So I finally wore it in a simple Classic-Sweet way! ~

~ Outfit from May 15th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I finally gave up and wore Country Lolita on that day anyway... XD; I wanted to wear something that would remind me of the first summer I fell in love with Country Lolita; I would wear my straw accessories with plain main pieces and I would feel so wonderful! ~ So that's what I did for this outfit; I coordinated my plain lilac skirt with white and added my straw accessories and braided my hair for the look. :3 I also think wristcuffs really suit the Country Lolita aesthetic (even if these are a bit too fancy I think).

~ Outfit from May 16th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

For my last day of work last week I decided to wear something a bit more colourful with my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt! ~ I coordinated it with white and yarn accessories themed around stars and the sky! :3 I wanted to feel as light as a cute fluffy cloud! ^w^

~ Outfit from May 17th! ~



I wore this outfit to go out to the Studio Black Zombie with my friend Catherine! ~

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wasn't feeling very inspired for that day so I decided to wear kind of an unusual colour scheme. ~ I coordinated my red Anna House jumperskirt with blue and accessories themed around flowers, bows and pearls for an elegant look. :3

That was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I hope you enjoyed them as much as I liked to put them together. ~ I should be back later this week with a post about the Lolita meetup we had at the bowling alley last weekend, hehe! :3

Until next time, take care my precious lilac tulips! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment