Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ April 29th to May 3rd!

Hello my yummy vanilla donuts! :3

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ~ I'm starting to get back to my regular posting schedule and routine this week apparently (even if I am a day late for this post, oops! XD).

As usual my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from April 29th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I haven't worn that skirt in a while so I thought it would be nice to wear it out! ^w^ I coordinated it with white and accessories themed around flowers and strawberries so it matched the skirt nicely. ~

~ Outfit from April 30th! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint & Paradise Rose

Something a bit more elaborate for that day! ^w^ I love wearing my Milky Berry with red, I think it goes so well with the print! ~ This time I coordinated it with accessories made of tulle and some themed around strawberries! :3 I loved that outfit a lot! ~

~ Outfit from May 2nd! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

An outfit that is kind of fancy looking but is quite simple! ^w^ I coordinated my Royal Poodle jumperskirt with white and simple accessories! ~

~ Outfit from May 3rd! ~



An outfit to go out with my friend Yuni since she was in town! ^w^

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

We were supposed to dress in casual Lolita so I decided to wear a skirt... And I realized that my idea of casual Lolita is quite fancy compared to Yuni's... Oops! XD; So I coordinated my Cat's Embroidery skirt with mostly white and touches of pink to match nicely with the skirt! ~ I chose accessories themed around hearts! :3

That was my outfits from last week! ~ I was quite proud of them this time and I really enjoyed putting them together! ^w^

Until next time my precious iridescent pearls! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment