Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ May 21th to May 23th!

Hello my precious powder blue unicorns! ~

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ^w^ There is only 3 of them this time and they all include skirts but they aren't so casual, I felt very inspired last week apparently. :3

As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from May 21th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Rococo Soul

I usually coordinate this skirt in a very casual way but I wanted to wear something a little bit more intricate for a change. ^w^ I wore it with my white and pink long sleeved blouse and candy socks. ~ I also added a little touch of pink (and bunnies) with my necklace and my charm on my bag. :3 I finished the outfit with my tea party shoes and my big Anna House headbow (that I should totally wear more often!).

~ Outfit from May 22th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

For that day I wore a Country Lolita outfit in red and peachy pink. :3 It wasn't the most creative outfit in the world but I really felt happy wearing my cute red gingham skirt out for the first time this spring! ~

~ Outfit from May 23th! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out at the mall and grab ice cream for my friend Sophie's birthday! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Kawaii Goods

This outfit was giving my such throwback feelings! ~ I wore my lilac candy skirt with pink and I coordinated it just like I would have back when I discovered OTT Sweet Lolita! *v* I wore these balloons socks that I totally forgot I had, colourful starry accessories and my rainbow broach on my headbow! :3 I felt so cute and unstopabble! ^w^

So that was my outfits from last week, I hope you enjoyed them! ~ I may be a bit busier during the next few days/weeks with the Loliday this weekend and other things I have to get done soon but I'll try to keep my posting schedule in my blog! ^w^

Until next time my lovely pink sparkly teacups, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment