Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ May 6th to May 8th!

Hello my precious raspberry pies! :3

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ^w^ There is only three of them this time but I was pretty proud about them! ~

As usual my outfits were worn to work! :3

~ Outfit from May 6th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; My Lolita Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On that day I wore my first Country Lolita outfit of the year! ^w^ I haven't worn that skirt in so long so I thought it would be nice to wear it for the occasion. :3 I coordinated it all in peachy pink and I wore my trusty straw hat and straw bag! :3 I completed the look with simple accessories themed around flowers. ~

~ Outfit from May 7th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

For my second day of work this week I decided to wear something a little more elaborate with my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt! ^w^ I coordinated it with blue this time, I think it's a nice colour combo for this dress even if it looks a little unusual. ~ I wore accessories themed around ponies, stars and candies to complete the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from May 8th! ~



Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

For my last day of work I decided to wear one of my more fancy skirts from Rose Melody. :3 I didn't wanted to wear something too extravagant so I paired it with a long sleeved pink blouse and simple pink socks. ~ I completed the look with my glittery necklace and a simple ring. ^w^

So that was my outfits from last week! :3 I'm a bit busier this week so there should be more interesting outfits next week, I hope so! ~

Until next time my lilac fuzzy bears! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment