Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, May 3, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ April 23th to April 27th!

Hello my precious heart shaped pink chocolates! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! ~ I had a small eye infection last week again so I wore more casual outfits since I couldn't wear eye makeup... ;w; So most of them doesn't have a face shot since I was feeling not-so-pretty... ;3; I hope you'll enjoy them anyway! ^w^

As usual my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from April 23th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt very monochrome on that day apparently... XD; I wore my pink Anna House skirt with a cutsew, all in peachy pink with some small touches of white! ~

~ Outfit from April 24th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This day I wore my blue gingham skirt coordinated with white and a little country twist! ~ I decided to braid my hair and to wear pearl accessories for a more elegant touch! ^w^

~ Outfit from April 25th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

I was feeling monochrome again apparently. XD; I decided to wear my printed pink skirt with a peachy pink blouse and some colourful pink socks! ~ I chose my accessories at the last minute and I don't think the bear necklace was the best choice for this outfit though, even if it matched with my ring... ;3;''

~ Outfit from April 26th! ~




I wore this outfit for the birthday dinner of the Prince's mom! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I wasn't inspired for my outfit at all on that day so I decided to wear my Vanilla-chan dress since it have cats on it and the Prince's mom likes cats! ^w^ I coordinated it with white and some touches of pink too! ~ I was very proud of my outfit on that day! :3

~ Outfit from April 27th! ~



I wore this outfit to drive to my hometown! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something very comfy and simple but still a little bit dressed up! ~ I coordinated my Fantastic Dolly skirt with pink and simple accessories. :3

That was my outfits from last week! ~ I hope you liked them even if they were very casual... ^w^''

Until next time my flower shaped sugar cookies! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment