Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ July 17th to July 31th!

Hello my pretty lucky clovers! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last two weeks. ^w^ I've been off work for around a week and a half and most of the days I didn't dress up because of the heat mostly... XD; I've also been enjoying my time off work and relaxing a lot. ~

So that's why I only have 5 outfits to show you, but I wanted to share them anyway. :3 As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ^w^

~ Outfit from July 17th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

Just a casual and comfy outfit for work in peachy pink with some pop of colour. ^w^ I really like to pair these socks with that cutsew, I think the white stripes match nicely with the white accents of the cutsew. :3 I also like to wear that clear Cute Can Kill jewelry with colourful but casual outfits. ~ I think it gives just the right amount of colour and details. ^w^

~ Outfit from July 18th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Another simple outfit for work again. ^w^ I coordinated my Lovely Forest with peachy pink and a bit of white. ~ I thought that the white details on the socks would match the white part of my necklace pretty well. :3

~ Outfit from July 19th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something a bit more fancy on that day and I haven't worn my Vanilla-Chan dress in a while. ^w^ I coordinated it with white and some pearls for an elegant touch. :3

~ Outfit from July 24th! ~



I've worn this outfit for a little date night with my Prince. ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Since the weather was so hot and sunny I was craving for a Country Lolita outfit! ^w^ I decided to coordinate my red gingham skirt with white and touches of pink. ~ I love to coordinate that blouse with those socks, especially when wearing such a perfect strawberry print! ^w^ I chose accessories themed around strawberries to match the print also! :3 I really like that outfit. ~

~ Outfit from July 31th! ~



I've worn this outfit to run some errands. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something light and casual since, again, it was very hot outside. ^w^'' I coordinated my lilac candy skirt with some peachy pink. ~ I think the candy socks and the ice cream necklace match nicely with the sweets theme of the print. :3

So that was my outfits from the last weeks. ^w^ I hope you enjoyed taking a look at them. ~

Until next time my pretty sunflowers! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment