Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, July 20, 2018

SagGeek 2018 Review! ~ Friday July 13th!

Hello my sweet sparkly lemon drops! ~

After a mini-hiatus on my blog because of the SagGeek and some much needed rest, it's time for my yearly SagGeek review on my blog! ^w^

This year, I was lucky enough to have my friend (and my dear Little Sister) Anne by my side for the convention! :3 I am very grateful I had the chance to spend the weekend with her! ^o^

The convention didn't start until late afternoon on Friday so we went for a bit of shopping before the convention. ~ Here was my outfit to go shopping! :3

~ Outfit from July 13th! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Fan + Friend
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

This was a simpler version of my Lolita/Mahou-kei inspired outfit for the convention! ^w^ Anne and I coordinated our outfits together on that day so we went for a colour scheme in white and pink and a theme around stars and bunnies. ~

We went shopping at Claire's for a while! ~


We found a lot of nice and colourful things! ^w^ But I feel like a lot of them are overpriced... Even if they are very pretty. ;o;

We got some matching "Little Sister and Big Sister" hairclips to match our outfits though! ^w^ They were pink and white so we obviously had to get them. XD;


And of course, we had to snap a picture with the space unicorn. XD;

After that, we went shopping at EB Games and I found a couple of nice Bananya things! *o*


Including this cute blanket that I will showcase in my "convention haul" very soon! ~


The Prince also got a Naruto figure! We didn't expect to find such nice figures at EB Games! ^w^

We took a break from shopping to eat a bit and we went to the convention after that! ~

We arrived a bit early and there wasn't a lot of activities yet so we mostly took some pictures. :3


My friend Francis was dressed up in his pretty Ouji outfit. :3

I didn't had the chance to spend a lot of time with my friends since most of them were in the staff or volunteers at the convention! ^w^''


Here was my convention outfit for the Friday night. ^w^ I'm a Magical Bunny Girl! ~


Anne's outfit matched with mine too! ~


The Prince also dressed up in a matching Magical Blue Bunny outfit with us! ^w^


The cute magical bunny sisters ready to fight evil! :3


And the complete team with our magical bunny boy! ^w^

There wasn't a lot of activities that we found interesting on Friday so we mostly hanged around the dealer's room. ~

I took a couple of pictures to showcase some of my favourite shops and places were I bought some things too! :3 (Which you will see in my convention haul! ^w^)


This girl had such amazing watercolours! She have such a talent to colour coordinate the background and the subject. :3 I really wish she had an artist page I could follow. ;o;


My friend NekoWindy have such an amazing talent for making plushies! She really puts some time and effort into her craft and you can really tell it! ~


The girl from Fluff & Stuff is always so nice and cheerful, it's a pleasure to chat with her during conventions! ^w^ Her products are also such an amazing quality and they are so cute yet simple, I really love them! :3


My friend Lamalpaga was there again this year with his hama designs! ~ He improved his designs a lot this year and it's always a pleasure for my to support my friends! ^w^

We did mostly a lot of shopping and hanged with our friends on Friday so I don't have that many more interesting pictures to show you. ;o; Stay tuned for the reviews from Saturday and Sunday next week on my blog! :3

Until next time my sweet and fluffy care bears! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment